Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris (1,3-dichloro-2propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fits notebook computers up to 17.3″ L x 11.0″ W x 3.3″ D (43.94 x 27.94 x 8.38 cm)
- Double safety locking latches with keys
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Interior (L×W×D): 17.75 x 11.37 x 4.12 in (45.1 x 28.9 x 10.5 cm)
Exterior (L×W×D): 19.87 x 13.93 x 4.68 in (50.5 x 35.4 x 11.9 cm)
Lid Depth: 1.50″ (3.8 cm)
Bottom Depth: 2.62″ (6.7 cm)
Total Depth: 4.12″ (10.5 cm)
Int Volume: 0.48 ft³ (0.014 m³)
Weight With Foam: 6.50 lbs (2.9 kg)
Weight Empty: 5.47 lbs (2.5 kg)
Buoyancy: 41.00 lbs (18.6 kg)
Please contact us for foamless or accessory options