Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 1550 Case customized for EMS personnel
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets – find everything right away
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO® brand fasteners – keep supplies in place during transport
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Interior (L×W×D): 18.43 x 14.00 x 7.62 in (46.8 x 35.6 x 19.4 cm)
Exterior (L×W×D): 20.62 x 16.87 x 8.12 in (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm)
Lid Depth: 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
Bottom Depth: 5.87″ (14.9 cm)
Total Depth: 7.62″ (19.4 cm)
Int Volume: 1.14 ft³ (0.032 m³)
Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16″ (8 mm)
Weight With Foam: 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)
Buoyancy: 69.89 lbs (31.7 kg)
Please contact us for accessory options